Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir I am 36 years old I need to stop drinking alcohol & smoking please tell me.

1 Doctor Answered
Take tabtopirol 50mg at night. Chew tab nicotex when there is cravingtab l arpose 2 mg for sleep. Report after 7 days.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.