Am 18 years old boy, am some fair. But I want a white face (somewhat), can you tell me a cream with no sideffects, so that I can put on neck or shoulders, biceps or I have to go skin clinic or parlour?

Am 18 years old boy, am some fair. But I want a white fac...
Hi! There are no magical fairness or whitening creams which can make you fairer than your original colour. Skin lightening or whitening treatments include a host of procedures which enhance the complexion of skin by targeting specific cells in the skin called melanocytes that are involved in the production of melanin. These procedures act on these cells and brings about a reduction in the production of melanin, thereby decreasing the pigmentation of the skin and promoting skin lightening. Depending upon the severity and cause of the conditions we dermatologists suggest medications and cosmetic treatment to the patient. There are skin lightening peels, laser treatments and facial treatments available but which one is the most suitable for you can only be decided after you consult a dermatologist with photographs or in person.