Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 36 years old I am suffering from right hand pain from long time please suggest any remedy.

1 Doctor Answered
I am a 36 years old I am suffering from right hand pain f...
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. You will have to specify which part of the hand are you talking about, are there any associated symptoms like numbness, paresthesias etc present as well? do you have any neck pain and do you feel pain actually radiating from your neck region to whole upper limb? it will be useful if you can send me a clinical picture highlighting the involved region. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.