Hi. I want to keep my tooth healthy and white. What should I have to if ido? and doctor I have a hole in my left wisdom tooth and sometime food collect is in that. Please give advise for repair my wisdom tooth and whiting my teeth.

For whitening your teeth, firstly you have to visit a dentist and get tooth cleaning done (scaling & polishing) followed by bleaching if you desire whitening, afterwards brush twice daily. Regarding hole (cavity) in your wisdom tooth. Get a xray done asap, and if the cavity is deep get it extracted, otherwise it can spread infection to adjacent tooth.
Hello you should get the filling done of that tooth asap. For whitening you can go for bleaching if needed. Thankyou
for healthy tooth u have to bush your teeth twice in a day. and check up your teeth evry six month by dentist.. and food collection in wisdom tooth can be lead a infection its batter to get it remove by dentist...