I look bad when I smile because my gums see while smiling and it is black in colour. Is there any solution to hide the gums while smiling or make the gums pink from black. Please suggest me as early as possible.

I look bad when I smile because my gums see while smiling...
Hello Yes you can have a good smile. Just visit a dentist and ask for smile design. They will help you for this. Regards
Hi. Take vit c suppliment so it will remove black plaques over your gums. Natural food like tomatoes daily local pulp application might help you. Good oral hygiene is necessary. Avoid addiction if any. Good dentist might help you for further treatment. Tc.
u can go for depigmentation of the gums with laser, see a periodontist.if u have habit of smoking u need to stop that
yes u can get a makeover by smile designing.
Yes it is possible to change colour of your gums from black to pink there are various treatment latest is laser. You have to visit your dentist.
Hello lybrate user, the gumminess in your smile depends on the amount of gum tissue display and harmony of your upper lip. It can be treated by various methods. You can get the amount of gum display treated by Orthodontic treatment ( Braces) along with TADs which will be a permanent solution and the results will be long lasting. If your main concern is that of dark pigmentation of gums then you can go for Gum Depigmentation treatment.
Yes both of your problems have solution Consult any good dentist near u, Pigmentation can be treated wid gum surgery.
yes there's a solution to your problem..for black gums you can go for gum bleaching and for your gummy smile you can go for gum contouring..Both these procedures are done with Lasers nowadays so there's no pain, bleeding and inflammation..
Gummy smile is common in most people. If you are worried about black pigmentation can go for laser treatment with a periodontist.
It is the melanin pigment which makes gums look black yes it can be done by gum plasty treatment consult the dentist near by you.
No there is no solution, if gums are black, it is very much normal. Consult a dentist who can actually see your teeth and advise some remedy.
Hi, black gums can be turned pink with small surgical procedure for that you have to get a consult from a dentist.
Yes there is a surgery for that.
Gums surgery can be done which makes your gums pink for about 6 months. Like pigmentation of skin gums also contains same pigmentation which is natural.
U can make it black to pine bu laser or stripping process. And to hide your gums while smiling. U need to undergo lip reposition surgery. B natural b great and enjoy your smile.