I am having a prblm of frequent urge for urination. I can not the complete amount at a time I need to go 3-4 times to pass the complete amount of urine in a gap of 15-20 minutes. I am also having eruptions in my genitals this is not an std but I am not getting rid of any of these two problems. I am facing it for past a year. I took many antibiotics citrus soln genital washes n supplements too. I hve also developed a habit of urine retention as it provides me sexual excitement n vice versa when I feel sexual I feel to urinate but I control it. please help how to get rid of these two problems if you can help.

I am having a prblm of frequent urge for urination. I can...
We will help u. Get your urine teste for RE/a nd ME and Culture AND SENSITIVITY. Check your BP is there any white discharge from vagina, what abt period regular /or not. If you can get an ultra sound of whole abdomen. Write results on private chat for medicine, do 1.Pass urine whenever you feel a desire, empty bladder completely. 2.Wipe from front to back after toilet 3.Take lots of water so as to have clear urine 4.Do not use any spray, scented bath products 5.Try to take shower rather than bath 6.If having sex clean genitals before sex and pass urine after sex to flush out any bacteria 7.Keep genital area dry- wear cotton, loose under garments, avoid tight clothes like jeans 8. Baking soda- one tea spoon in a glass of water and take on empty stomach, or half spoon can be taken twice a day.
It is awkward that you practice urine retention as sexual pleasure. Don't practice it / don't disturb natural urine flow. Get URINE-RM DONE and if any complains FEEL FREE TO ASK PRIVATELY. Drink plenty of water, keep external genitals clean and dry.