Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Dr. I am 47 years old. Pain remains in my right foot just upper side of ankle. Plzz suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
Do Take IFT and laser Therapy for pain relief for 12 days followed by strengthening exercise from physiotherapist Best wishes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.