Hello, I want white teeth but my teeth was in yellowish red in colour bcoz of I have eaten pan masala. I already go to dentist to clear color of teeth but after some time my teeth was in same color .soo what should I take to get back color of teeth.

Hello, I want white teeth but my teeth was in yellowish r...
I will suggest you to use sparkling white toothpaste from himalaya and avoid any stain causing food items.
Avoid pan massala otherwise you do not get unstaind teeth and go for bleaching. Y can call me for more detail.
Hi, you can go for ALL CERAMIC CROWNS or CERAMIC VENEERS to change the colour of your teeth permanently.
For cleaner and whiter teeth, the first and most important thing is that you teeth should be clean, and free from plaque (accumulated food debris) and stains. For that, you must get professional scaling/cleaning done from a dentist. Once the teeth are clean, you can head for bleaching which will improve the shade of your teeth remarkably. You can consult me privately on Lybrate for further details.
lybrate-user Ask your dentist for further details about dental bleaching / whitening. It is a very safe procedure by which internal stains of the teeth can be removed and also the shade of the teeth can get lighter. Your dentist will evaluate your teeth and suggest the best suitable form of bleaching or any other treatment needed.
Stop pan masala brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foods like colas.