Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I had a swelling at the end of the teeth in mouth at right side and it pains all vein swelling is like a bean. What should I do.

10 Doctors Answered
First we need to check if its a soft swelling or a hard one. If you go to any dental clinic they will take a small x ray called IOPA. After that we can tell you the exact diagnosis of your condition. It might be your wisdom tooth problem. You can get it removed as its vestigial.
1 person found this helpful
Do warm saline rinse 3-4 times daily take painkiller and seek the nearest dentist.
Hello May be your wisdom tooth is erupting do warm saline rinses 2-3 times a day. And can prescribe you some medications if won't get relief in 2 days.
1 person found this helpful
PLEASE get it checked by a professional dentist, it may be due to your wisdom tooth trying to erupt and space present there may be restricting its eruption, thus the inflammation and pain.
Hi lybrate-user, seems you r having a swelling at bottom of your teeth, Precautions: Don't do any type of fomentation Don't try pressing the swollen part Don't sleep over that side Do's: ASAP visit a dentist Warm water saline rinses 3-5 times a day Seems like you r having severe infection (abscess) if your mouth opening is good then visit dentist straightaway otherwise get a digital opg done n visit dentist.
Since you are 19 yrs, the swelling you are talking about could be the third molar (wisdom tooth) trying to errupt. If the pain is unbearable get it checked at the earliest.
Hello, Your swelling could be because of eruption of your wisdom tooth. So start salt water rinses and visit your dentist and get it checked.
Wisdom teeth can erupt anywhere between the age of 17 years and the mid-20s. It is usually accompanied by pain, sensitivity, and discomfort in chewing food. The pain also may radiate to head, neck and ear. For transient relief, you can go for pain killers and any antibacterial mouthwash, to keep the area clean, which may be difficult to clean otherwise with a toothbrush. Permanent treatment usually involves either removal of the gum tissue covering the wisdom tooth (if it is present in your case), or extraction of the tooth. Extraction will not cause you any problem with eating food, and it doesn’t need to be replaced, unlike other teeth. I suggest that you consult me privately on Lybrate. In private/video consultation, looking at the exact condition, I will be in a better position to solve your query, and prescribe appropriate medication.
You probably have an abcess related to the concerned teeth means you have infection with your teeth which is causing pus formation. Consult your dentist and take proper medication and treatment.
Looks like You are suffering from periapical abscess of one of your teeth. A course of antibiotics and analgesics followed by either root canal treatment or removal of infected tooth is advised. Consult your dentist for further management.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.