Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi I am male 35 years old. I am suffering from urethral stricture in bulbar region. Is there any way to treat it without surgery. If no what kind of surgery is recommended.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear simplest way to treat bulbar urethral stricture is by urethral dilatation which may need repeating time and again. If you are looking for semipermanent treatment is viu which is an endoscopic procedure which can also be done under local anaesthesia.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.