The are under my eyes is getting thinner im just 18. What can be reasons. please help. I get proper sleep too. If genetic ,can dark circles and sunken eyes be treated what would be the cost.

The are under my eyes is getting thinner im just 18. What...
Dark circles around eyes can be herediatry, if seen in parents too. Otherwise they areseen more commonly in fair skinned persons, and due to dehydration and lack of sleep. Food rich in green leafy vegetables and good intake of fluids can be of help. Lanolin based foundation around the eyes can be of help. Some people use messed potato and cucumbers as a paste on closed eyes rapped in hanky. Not a matter of worry at all.
There are surgical options available for better cosmesis with some risk ofcourse. U can consult an oculoplastic surgeon or a plastic surgeon or a cosmetologist for a more infirmed decision. For dark circles. A number of premium and superpremium cosmetic companies offer under eye creams. How much they will help - a dermatologist will be better able to answer.
Dear l you :- Take regular aerobic exercise, eat coloured fruits & vegetables, Take plenty of water. please visit my website health tip to "Avoid dark circle around eye "for detailed information.