From past few days I am feeling salinity in mouth. Whatever I eat it feels salty.

From past few days I am feeling salinity in mouth. Whatev...
Dear lybrate-user, try to drink plenty of water 8-10 glases per day, brush your teeth twice daily, use mild mouthwash, you can also rinse your mouth with salty water it will kill the bacterial growth in your mouth, you can use homoeodont toothpaste of homoeopathy it will work better.
Go for proper consultation and accordingly go for treatment. Without checking clinically can not suggest proper treatment.
Get your teeth checked. Deposits that is calculus and stains can give salty taste. Get your cleaning done.
There are several causes for salty taste in your mouth. It might be either because of poor oral hygiene, Vitamin deficiency, any allergies or sinus problems, side effects of some medications or salivary gland infection.
It is not a problem, just relax.