From few days my digestion is bad nd sometimes my body started itching and health is also going down. Also I do not feel hungry. All day .before this I am eating all day. Is it bug in my stomach. Tell me. I am not smoking, drinking anything.

From few days my digestion is bad nd sometimes my body st...
Change your diet pattern for next few days. Eat light food. Do not take oily or fried items. Try eating idli, curd rice, plain dal and fruits for 3 to 4 days. Drink water. Take vegetable juices. If no relief, consult for medicines.
Let me tell you how can your digestive system be regularized. First of all have a look at your life style. Regular sleep and dietary habbits, in most of cases do suffice. Any addictions, may be smoking, drinking, tobacco chewing etc. Also have bad effects on digestion. In addition, compulsorily mixed type of salad must be present at each time when you eat. Add fruits of season to lunch. Drink a lot of water. Extra effort for the problem may be taken in the form of use of honey in a specified manner I can tell in private consulting according to age and weight is excellent remedy. A week or so, if followed, definitely will be helped. Regards.