Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am suffering from fungal infection for ladt five month it reoccur again and again. I am taking medicine turbrst 250 but it is not responding.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Lybrate user You need to be given itraconazole tablets double dose for a period of 2 to 3 months. But this can only be given after consultation and certain blood tests. This is the only way to get rid of this fungal infection.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.