Hi I am 27. I bleached my skin yesterday wi jolen bleach. I bleach occasionally like every 6 to 11 months. This time when I bleached for ten mins the hair remained black so I kept for another 10 mins and now I hv a burnt face. I got dark patches on my skin. But when applied the bleach dint ich or stink. Wt can b the remedy for this. This happens whenever I bleach but facial hair forces me to use it on occasions. please suggest some remedies and a safe way for facial hair removal as threading n waxing both irritate my skin n leave pimples.
Hello, Lybrate user,
* Tk, plenty of water free from contaminants to eliminate toxins &'regulate your metabolism to absorb protein, vitamins, minerals, energy & other important substance, essential to upkeep ,repair & energise the body, hydrating your skin.
* Go, for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish your cells, tissues and whole body to allow your skin to b fresh, non oily & glowing, reducing shedding under eyes.
* Tk your meal easily digestible, non-oily, non-irritant, simple, on time.
* for healthy skin you're needed the under lying Vitamin, minimals,
Vit'A, C, K, B1, B2, B 3
Calcium, Magnesium ,phosphorus, omega6,
Copper, Zinc, beta Carotin.
Juice,/soup of Carrots, zinger, apples, spinach, Beet, Kale, Tk care.
* Tk, apples, cheese, carrots, papaya, banana, beer, Kale,rajama, soyabeen, spinach, almond, walnuts to enjoy wellness. Tk homoe medicines:
@ Berb. Aqua Q-10 drops, thrice with little water.
@ Calendula Q-20 drops with 1/2 cup of normal after, clean your affected part, it will work fast.
* ensure sound sleep at least for 7/8 hrs in d night.
* Avoid, junk food, caffiene, dust, scorching sun, fried, spicy intake, cookies, pizza & burger.
Ensure sound sleep for 6/7 hrs in the night.
Your feedback will highly b appreciated. Tk care.
For facial hair removal, commonly used methods are waxing, twee-zing, bleaching or using hair removal creams. But since none of these methods suits you, you have following options.
You can opt for home based herbal remedies. These are easily available on internet. But if these do not work for you choose from, Buying a facial epilator, electrolysis hair removal or Laser hair removal.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Hair on Face treatment