I always feel dizzy and tiredness knee pain totally confused please help me to rid of these im having suicide mind.

I always feel dizzy and tiredness knee pain totally confu...
You are depressed as well as confused without any goals and targets. You analyse yourself and decide your long-term goals and then think that how these goals would be fulfilled. Make short time targets to achieve each goal. Make firm determination, leave your indolence and inertia and start up with your targets-goal plans. Never forget to be regular in your routines and in fulfilling your social duties to your parents, siblings and relatives. Take balanced diets and proper sleep being regular about their timing. Also include some recreation &/or sports in your routines but for limited time daily. You may seek psychological consultation and counseling. Medicines are also there but should be coupled with psychological counseling.
Mind and body are connected with each other, sometime mental illness such as depression, anxiety have physical symptoms such as pain bodyache, giddiness which are not explained by other causes. And since you are having suicidal thoughts also I think you should consult a psychiatrist immediately either online or in person and start treatment. Also get thyroid function tests and vitamin d levels get back with reports.
Sports Taping- stretch the tape from both ends and apply on the affected area Contrast Fomentation (Hot and Cold).
tk supplements do hot fomentations and put a towel roll under knee and press for 10 second then release repeat 10 to 20 Time it will reduce ur pain if it work then OK otherwise physiotherapy treatment for 7 days