Hi there I have syphilis I am taking treatment for that so please tell it is totally curable or it's not curable marriage proposals are coming Nowadays so shall have mutual bed sharing with my partner or not I feel scary does it spread to her also is there any problem if we give birth to a baby please reply is there any solution.

Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection caused by a type of bacteria known as Treponema pallidum. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention so in my opinion do safe sex.
Yes. If it is treated early enough, syphilis can be cured completely by modern treatment before any permanent damage is done to the body. It is imperative that syphilis is diagnosed and treated in its very early stage. This also helps prevent its spreading. But most of the patients try to heal the ulcer and neglect the disease in the blood. People who have had syphilis cured can catch it again if they expose themselves to the risk of infection.
If you r treated you will be fine. Go to dermatologist.