My father met an accident a week ago he fell from bike .and get injured he had injury in head. After seeing c.t scan doctor said there is little clotting in left frontal lobe. But my father acts very strange he doesn't recognize us generally .he gets very aggressive sometime. Especially when he is not allowed to do something. Let me mention the c.t scan report. It was. Haemorrhagic contusion in left frontal lobe everything else is normal.

Left frontal lobe is the part responsible for personality and social behaviour. Injury to this part causes these symptoms. Most of this would recover with time. Sometimes psychiatric medicines need to be given for some time. Its nothing serious. I wish him speedy recovery.