Hey I'm a 16 year old guy and the front of my teeth doesn't look that great. I really am interested in applying some Veneers for my teeth. Could I get the estimate cost and everything? Thanks. Picture of my teeth: https://posting. Org/image/c97reauij/

Hey I'm a 16 year old guy and the front of my teeth doesn...
A impression of your upper n lower jaw teeth will b required to asses if you can get binders or you require some other kind of tt cost wool depend accordingly.
Cost of venner depend on the lab, city and dentist. It will be difficult to give estimation online. Better you visit your dentist.
Surely. Depends on direct or indirect Veeners. Direct shall cost you 3-5k. Indirect shall cost 5-8k per tooth.
Hello, The Link which you have posted is not working. Coming to your query, veneers are excellent choice for front teeth. But there are several indications and contraindications for the same. Until and unless, a dentist examines your oral cavity, it is hard to arrive at a prognosis of the treatment. May be If your front teeth does not look great, we need to see whether any orthodontic (braces) intervention is needed. I urge you to visit a dentist and come at a conclusion. Thank you.
Hi lybrate-user first of all let me tell u, you r not and old guy you r an young fellow my boy. Veneers come in different types both composite and pocelains ones and cost would vary anywhere between 5k/tooth to 15k per tooth depending on various factors.
I don't recommend you to go for veneering.
Hey lybrate-user, your link for picture is not responding and secondly the cost of venner can range from 5-15k per tooth depending on the, quality and longevity you want.