I am having stye (bump like a pimple) in my right eye since two days what should I do?

I am having stye (bump like a pimple)
in my right eye sin...
Hello lybrate-user, You need to do the following things: 1. Hot fomentation 2. Oral antibiotics 3. Antibiotic eye drops 4. Tablet for pain if any it will resolve in 3-4 days.
I am having stye (bump like a pimple)
in my right eye sin...
hot fomentation that is warm compresses for 10 minutes 3 to 5 times a day will alone be helpful. avoid putting kohl or surma or any kind of makeup products. no squeezing or popping.
I am having stye (bump like a pimple)
in my right eye sin...
a bump like a pimple can be a stye, a chalazion or a cyst of one of the eyelid glands... u could start with some hot fomentation. . but it is best to consult a doctor as they have different management protocols.
I am having stye (bump like a pimple)
in my right eye sin...
You could start with warm compress I.e take some warm water and dip a clean cloth or disposable cotton and apply it to the eye so the swelling will come down soon. Avoid letting the water enter the eyes. Painkillers are required only if it is very painful and large. Visit an eye doctor to take a prescription of antibiotic eye drops or ointment. Sometime what the layman thinks is a stye is actually an "internal hordeolum" which may require a different line of treatment.
I am having stye (bump like a pimple)
in my right eye sin...
warm compress antibiotics drops and ointment pain killers will make it ok in 3 to 4 days
I am having stye (bump like a pimple)
in my right eye sin...
Dear l you :- you r suffering from acute stye. Following treatment is being recommended Tab ofloxacin 200 mgs 2 times a day × 7 days Tab aceclo plus 2 times a day× 5 days Hot fomentations twice.