I have composite filling in my teeth and it feels sensitive. My doctors are consulting rct treatment but I don't want to get that because it is very painful what should I do ?

See if rct indicated. You have no choice except to get it done. A good dentist is not going to give you pain
First of all rct isn't that painful, please get your rct done by a specialist (endodontist). These days specialist dentist are performing rct in single appointment so you don't have to worry much. If you have sensitivity problem. I assume you have a deep cavity. Get rct done.
First thing, rct is not a painful treatment, its done under local anaesthesia. Second thing its not necessary to go for rct, if the tooth is just sensitive without pain. There are new materials available to prevent this issue.
Rct is not painful. It will be performed under anaesthesia so there wont be any pain. And it is the best treatment to save your tooth.
Hi . If your cavity was deep then you will hv to go in for root canal. Root canal is not as painful as you might be feeling. If cavity was not deep thn removing old composite filling and thn redoing it might help finally it's your doctors call who will judge best treatment for u. Trust him and go ahead wid d treatment
I would suggest to go ahead with what your dentist has advised. You can however get a second opinion done.