Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My ankle of right foot has sever pain. I consulted a doctor who said that it is because of increase of bone of ankle. He advised me get injection in the ankle. Kindly advice any other treatment.

1 Doctor Answered
Do Take IFT and laser Therapy for pain relief for 7 days followed by strengthening exercise from physiotherapist Best wishes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.