Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I am 26 year old male I have urine infection problem every 1.30 to 2 hours urine will come no pain in that time I have no sugar no Bp how can I relive from it.

1 Doctor Answered
Please do a urine test for r/e & culture. Take Can nothris 200 at least 4 times a day for next 7 days Do the test and revert back for further treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.