I brush twice a day but I have bad breath problem? It's really annoying for me is there any treatment for it?

I brush twice a day but I have bad breath problem? It's r...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums use betadine mouth wash twice daily brush twice especially at night drink plenty of water.
Go for Professional Cleaning of your teeth followed by using Mouthwash Twice a day. Follow proper brushing methods. Most important is to change your Eating Habits as Indigestion is one of the reasons for bad breath. Plus if any intake of Tobacco or other such products is there then it should be quit.
Hi, There are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. Regards
Do you have any systemic problem? If so get treated for dat .if not consult a dentist and get scaling done and use mouth rinse.
Definitely yes please visit dental surgeon for cleaning and polishing of your teeth and maintain good oral hygiene, brush twice a day and use listerine mouthwash regularly. Maintain good digestion drink enough water.
Hello. You can go for scaling and polishing. That will help you reduce bad breath also get a check up done there is a possibility that you may have a grossly tooth Which may be another reason. This will help, if not there is a possibility of some other systemic reason.
Follow these steps: 1. Brush your teeth twice daily. 2. Use soft bristled brush and apply gently pressure on your teeth and gums while brushing. 3. Floss your teeth once daily. 4. Brush your tongue after you finish brushing your teeth. 5. Visit your dentist every 6 months for routine check-up. If this doesn't help you then you need scaling (professional cleaning) and polishing of your teeth. Visit a dentist for that.
Definitely there are treatments for bad breath, there are many reasons for bad breath, Plaque or calculus deposits over gums, Gums infections, Pus formation in mouth, decayed tooth, blood impurities, digestive problems, dry mouth due to lack of saliva. For exact treatment suggestions, we need some more investigations including clinical examinations. Go to nearby dentist n get scaling n polishing done. Brush twice daily especially at night before bed. Use mouthwash 2-3 times a day. Keep oral hygiene good. Keep tongue clean. Have plenty of water. Eat nutritious foods. Eat more raw vegetables and Fruits. You can consult in private n share your teeth pictures, it will help you guide better.
Go for Professional Cleaning.
Maintain good oral hygiene and get restore all delayed or extract grossly decayed tooth and get sacling done. Use mouth wash alternate days
Bad odour has many etiological factor. It could be because of dry mouth, deposition of calculus etc. Visit your dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Brushing is the most basic technique to maintain oral hygiene.
Bad breath from the mouth can be of various reasons like accumulation of plaque and tartar, decay in teeth, dry mouth, smoking and tobacco chewing, consumption of caffeinated beverages and alcoholic drinks, sore throat, bad digestion. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. You should also clean your tongue twice daily with a tongue cleaner. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Hope that helps.
Check to near dentist may be halitosis and any be calculs in your oral cavity. Then go for scaling and other oral hygine tips. Suggest by dentist.
Bad breath has multiple reasons. General health reasons like stomach ulcers to tonsils. In the mouth it can be because of the either unclean teeth and gums or cavities in the tooth where food gets stuck and rot. You dentist will be able to suggest the correct treatment for your oral problems. If problem persists he can refer you to other health care providers.
Hi Lybrate user Bad breath from mouth may be due many reasons, one being gum disease (gingivitis/ periodontitis). Scaling and polishing with proper brushing technique would help. Use of mouthwash also aid in preventing it.
Foul breath can be due to cavities in teeth, bleeding of gums, infected tooth or ulcer or acidity or constipation or taking cold water or cold drinks with food which delay digestion of food leading to gas formation which is either farted or passed thro oral cavity as foul breath. Get it diagnosed and treated accordingly.