I am 48 years male. Bad smell is coming out of my mouth. I am very uncomfortable while sitting near to my clients in meetings. Now my wife is also complaining. I brush my teeth after every meal but of no help.

This is called halitosis or bad breath. You ll have to have a professional calling done and use mouth washes after food. Try using floss before brushing both day and night. If your trouble persists even after tat then you ll hv to work out on your diet chart. Coz certain sulphur containing foods r found to produce this bad breath.
Bad breath is due to plaque accumulation. Easy option is to get your teeth cleaned from a good periodontist (gum specialist)
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently. You can come for a consultation (free of cost) in our clinic.
U should get scaling and polishing done from dentist.