I am suffering from sensitivity problem in front 4 teeth. I am not able to brush properly though using sensodine. What should I do to get rid of it?

Dear Concerned Your teeth may need more elaborate and planned treatment after a proper diagnosis of your condition. I would advise you to visit your dentist and decide thereafter. Sensodyne and other desensitising toothpastes don't relieve sensitivity in all cases. Therefore you need a proper diagnosis and a planned treatment. Take care.
Show to a dentist to know why the sensitivity is there. Probably it needs some fillings or root canal treatment.
Consult dental surgeon for check up and applying desensitising lotion .using sensodyne paste twice a day is helpful .you may need restoration for decay /abrasion.
If any cavity or attrission consult a dentist n fillings can b done after brushing with son siding don't rinse for five min.
U can use vanjet tooth paste. Just apply over the teeth and leave it for 5 min and then gargle do not brush Also use hiora k mouth wash 10 ml twice daily till the symptoms subside. And still the problem continues then go for root canal Therapy.
You may have sensitive teeth, the possible causes of which include: Tooth decay (cavities) Fractured teeth Worn fillings Gum disease Worn tooth enamel Exposed tooth root It is a very common finding among both young as well as adult patients and is very much treatable. So do not worry. Usually desensitizing gels and mouthwashes are prescribed to treat this condition. However, in case of no response, we suspect conditions such as gum recession and deep cavities. I suggest that you consult me privately on Lybrate so that I can provide you with more specific answers, and send across an appropriate prescription to tackle your sensitivity.
U can go for crowns.
If th senstivity is increased you need togo for root canal treatment and how long are yiu using sensodyne from ,there are other toothpaste als whch you can try.
Use Thermoseal RA toothpaste for sensitivity problem.
Go for check up if tooth erosion is not present than you can use colgate pro relief or zero sense toothpaste.
Go for root canal treatment for that teeth.
Dear user,firstly I want you to let know that sensitivity toothpastes should be done in a proper way and twicr daily atleast.Its application should be done with a finger on the sensitive areas gently and massaged for 2-3 mins and then left there in place for 1 min more and then brushed gently with a soft bristle toothbrush.If you already do it this way then the problem in your case is really severe,kindly send me a picture of your teeth so that I can analyse your case properly and suggest you with a proper treatment.
There may be ename cracks ,or enamel abrasion due to heavy brushing get special treatment done by dentist.