My teeth are yellowish in colour. Is there any alternative other than bleaching of teeth to make them natural white!

My teeth are yellowish in colour. Is there any alternativ...
Dear Concerned Teeth color varies from individual to individual. From creamish to white. Get a routine dental check up to rule out any deposits on teeth which could make teeth appear yellowish. Otherwise I personally suggest focus on hygeine. Brush everyday twice with a soft brush. You can ask the correct brushing technique from your dentist. And not to go for bleaching for cosmetic reasons. Don't worry too much about teeth color being slightly yellow if you don't have any other problems.
Dear user, may be the water in your area may be the cause for yellowsih colour of your teeth if it is from birth. If it has occured lately then you can start with a home made toothpaste for whitening- Mix turmeric powder with lemon juicein it and start using this paste daily twice.
Hello lybrate-user, veneer or laminates is good option for you. Veneers are thin ceramic facing just like contact lens which are placed over the tooth. Usually it is done over the tooth are visible when we smile that us in upper front teeth from canine on one side to canine on other side. You will be surprised to know that most of the actors from hollywood wear these veneers. Morever veneer requires a minimal reduction of your teeth. Hope this is helpful.
Brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured food like chocolates coffee colas etc you may use snowdent.
Mostly all permanent teeth are yellowish white. If you have more yellowish, bleaching is first option r else go for veneering for front tooth region.
Try scaling followed by bleaching.
lybrate-user yellowish colour of tooth can be taken care of by proper cleaning and regular maintenance of oral hygiene visit dental surgeon for scaling and polishing of teeth and use home remedies to keep them white. 1. Baking Soda---Baking soda is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of yellow teeth. It will help remove plaque and make your pearly whites shine. Mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with a little toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this gritty mixture and rinse with warm water. Use it once or twice a week. Alternatively, you can combine baking soda with lemon juice, white vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide. You can make a whitening mouthwash by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda and one and a half teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide with one cup of cold water. Rinse with the mouthwash two or three times a day.
U need to visit the dentist, bleaching is not required always. Tartar deposition can lead to yellowish colour of teeth. So in that case scaling and polishing will work.
Scaling & polishing.
U can go for cosmetic smile design like veneers.
No.
No.
No.
Try geting it cleaned by a dentist befre bleaching.
Scaling and polishing will work well if the color is due to deposits. If the color is internal then bleaching or capping can help.
hello if you are using power form or ayurvedic to clean your teeth. your teeth become more yellowish with time because powder is more abrasive it will wear outermost layer of tooth enamel. and tooth become more yellowish due to exposure of inner layer dentine which is more yellowish. So avoid vigorous brushing. bleaching can be done. Which can improve your tooth shade