Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi ,I am 22 years female and trying to conceive. I took ultrasound which says i am having pcod my doctor prescribed me to take normoz tab. Will it help me to come out of pcos and help me to get pregnant soon? please suggest me.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes, it will help you to normalise your hormonal imbalance due to PCO. Along with it you have to exercise. After three months still you do not conceive consult a gynaecologist and take help.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.