Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

Hi, I am 24 years female unmarried I am suffering from irregular periods ,my period never come on time at age 11 my first period started and from that time only my periods was for one month after consulting doctor and taking medicine my periods started coming on time and for 6 to 7 days but that was very much pain full and for that doctor use to give me "position" medicine and I was taking that only then from 2011 my periods problem again started now the problem was that my period was not coming on time I miss my period for every 2 to 3 month gap for that I again consulted to doctor she told me to go for ultrasound and the report as usual always comes normal, many time doctor prescribed me for ultrasound and in that the reports are normal after that she used to give me" regestrone "medicine after taking that my period come on time but again this missing period problem started for that many times I have been taking that regestrone medicine in result I put on lots of weight and then I stopped all that medicine now I am taking ayurveda medicine from 1 year till now I am taking ayurveda medicine but my period problem is not been solved I am still taking ayurvedic medicine and period is not coming for 2to 3 month, I am very much tensed ,doctors are telling that I will might get problem in conceiving. What to do so that my period come on time without taking any medicine.

Take calcarea carb 30 in gloubles. 4pills thrice daily for 15 days and consult after menstutation. Thanks.
Hormone tests need to be done to rule out PCOD which is a common problem. Do weight reduction, exercise,diet control.