My above teeth area constantly paining after I done toothpaste because may be I injured some area while doing brush hard. What are the remedies or medicine to reduce pain.

You can take normal pain killer medicines like combiflam for 2 day and soft bristal brush in future.
u might have injured your teeth / gums with your hard brushing. Depending on the severity of the injury/ damage, we advice precautions / protective procedures preventing further damage !!!
Hi, I would advise you to go softly on plaque (soft food deposits on teeth). The aim of brushing your teeth is to remove plaque, which is basically the white- or cream-colored sticky material which causes decay. Plaque is made up of bacteria, residues from saliva, and bits of food. People think the harder you brush, the better you're going to clean that plaque off. But plaque is actually soft. It does not require unnecessary force. If you brush hard, you will hurt your gums, which will inevitably lead to bleeding. I suggest that you consult me privately on Lybrate so that I can provide you more specific answers and send across an appropriate prescription.
Dear lybrate user, rinse your mouth with warm salt water 3-4 times daily to reduce the swelling. Take a pain killer if required. Avoid brushing hard in that area. Buy a soft toothbrush and save your teeth and gums by brushing gently using proper technique.
Search brushing techniques on YouTube and follow the procedure with soft brush.
May be due ulcers it will subsides in 5-7 by own.