I am diabetic, and have been suffering from frozen shoulder since last one year. Also loose motion almost 3-4 days a week.

I am diabetic, and have been suffering from frozen should...
Frozen shoulder is common in diabetic patients. I hope the diagnosis is given by some doctor. The most important thing for your treatment is a good physiotherapy plan. You have to strictly follow the exercises. The pain part can be taken care with the analgesics. The option of intra articular injection can be reserved for later date if needed.
Mr. lybrate-user, Diabetes if not well controlled almost always causes frozen shoulder as a complication. Primary need therefore is to achieve a strict blood glucose control with FBS closer to 100 mg, PP 150 to 160 mg & HbA1c%<6.8. Problem of loose motion may or may not be linked to diabetes. Sometimes gastrointestinal problems may be seen in diabetes. Suggestions or advise can be given only if all the necessary details are made available including FBS, PP HbA1c%, dietary habits, extent of exercise, current medications with dosage. Thanks.