I'm an eighteen year old male and have noticed something unusual in left eye. Whenever I am reading or writing or anything I do which requires continuous eye contact, water starts flowing continuously from my left eye. Happens every time when I do this kind of work. And also when I close my eyes, I really feel some heaviness or unusual thing in my left eye. It has been 3 months since I noticed it. My eyesight and night vision is normal but the only thing is water coming from left eye after reading, writing, making eye contact with someone. Please suggest me something.

Kindly get a dilated eye checkup for spectacle power. You may have some degree of hypermetropia. Getting numbers checked at an optometrist at times doesn't give you the benefit of dilated exam and besides, the will also check your retinal status. Thanks.