Please suggest me some toothpaste which is good for cavity. And m using Colgate Pro- relief.

Please suggest me some toothpaste which is good for cavit...
Tooth pastes can not cure if cavity has occurred if so get filling done by a dentist you may require rct and cap after that use the tooth paste you like.
No tooth paste can heal a cavity. And if you brush your teeth twice daily then every tooth paste is good enuf. One you get d cavity den visit a dentist and get it restored .and maintain your good oral hygiene so dat you dnt get cavities on future.
If cavity once started no tooth past effective Go for proper dental check up
Hello you cannot remove cavity by brushing. You have get it filled by dentist. Can use any tooth paste all are good. Main thing is brush twice daily with proper brushing technique. And you can use floss or interdental cleaning aids to keep your gums and tooth healthy.
Colgate pro-relief paste is good one. Sensodyne or thermoseal ra is also good option.
Dear lybrate user, colgate pro-relief is an anti-sensitivity toothpaste which is to be used only if your have sensitivity problem in your teeth. Use any normal fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride prevents cavities and makes Teeth strong. You can use colgate total or any other brand of toothpaste.
for cavities pastes do not help but avoidance of food [rice particle to chocolate] helps, but does not cure. U require fillings to RCTs depending on the severity / depth opf the cavity.