Hii doctor. I am a male of 22 years having brown skin. My problem is, I burnt my skin (face) cos of using shaving alum (fitkari) and not washing it immediately after applying. I was unknown to it. My skin gets deteriorated and sags when I am out in the sun. It looks lifeless. Also it gets oily. Even I also do not want to see my face, recently I came to know that lavender oil will cure the burnt skin and also heal it. It will make the skin more renowned then before and will also look good. Can also remove skin allergies. Although I took treatment from soem dermatologist, but they failed to repair my skin issues. My question is, can I apply lavender oil onto my skin for getting the natural fairness and to heal it completely. Afterall I want treatment. Also do suggest that what will the best company of lavender oil should I purchase and hpw to apply it.

Hii doctor. I am a male of 22 years having brown skin. My...
Hi lybrate-user, For improving the tone and texture of skin, various methods are available. There are creams to be applied locally, which I can prescribe to you. Treatments like peels and dermarollers provide lasting effects. For skin which has already suffered tanning, sunscreen would not be enough. You would need treatment to remove tan. Treatments like Chemical peels and microdermabrassion can benefit you for sure. I can also prescribe you creams and sunscreens for local application which will protect your skin for further damage. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and help you. You can book a private In-person/Text/Audio/Video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.