Am 55 yr, my teeth and gum both has worn out at based of the teeth. Am not able to bite any solid or drink cold or sometimes hot liquid too. Wats the remedy for it? Please mail me as soon as possible.

Am 55 yr, my teeth and gum both has worn out at based of ...
Worn out may be due to aggressive improper brushing. The condition is called abrasion. If it is minimal, it can be restored with a tooth colored filling. If it is near to the pulp, the teeth has to undergo Root can treatment (RCT) followed by crown. Pls visit a nearby dentist. The condition is totally recoverable.
Hi take a opg x Ray and check for the bone support. Better to check for the gum problem by a dentist (who is specialist in gums). If everything is fine pls do root canal treatment and do crown for your teeth.
As I can get from the above description you are having abrasion of teeth due to which there is sensitivity in your teeth. That can be a result of harsh brushing, eating more of citrus foods, drinking a lot of soft drinks. You need to use a soft toothbrush alongwith a desensitizing toothpaste. Als need to see a dentist who will do the necessary fillings and treatment with the assosiated teeth.
Wearing of teeth with aging is known as attrition, it occurs due to several reasons like application of more force while brushing, clenching of teeth etc wearing mouth guard given by dentist will prevent further wearing of teeth. Veeneers or crown fixation can also give best results.
Use sensodyne repair and protect toothpaste.