Yes. Pcos is the main reason for irregular periods. Nothing to worry. Through HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES, pcos can be permanently treated within 3 months. No side effects in HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES. 100 percentage results. While taking HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES please avoid coffee and soft drinks. Thuja Apis calcarea phos are very good MEDICINES for pcos. For treatment you can consult me online in Lybrate. Thank you.
hi Pooja don't worry, you can conceive you have to take few medicines to correct it.
please share details of clinical history, period pattern, husband semen analysis, Fallopian tubal status.
to conceive you should have good quality egg and sperms and good Fallopian tubes and uterus.
Hello There, 1) Ovarian Cysts - PCOD - PCOS may be one of the prime cause of Infertility.
2) Hormonal imbalance prevents Ovulation and converts follicle into cyst.
3) Cyst hijack hormones and stops menses.
4) This vicious cycle causes Infertility.
5) Dr. Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines Treatment is ultimate solution to such Chronic Hormonal problems.
6) Dr. Jonwals NAP Therapy treats disease along with its root causes simultaneously successfully.
7) Dr. Jonwals NAP Therapy dissolve cysts Naturally and ensure regular periods.
8) Dr. Jonwals NAP Therapy treats PCOS - PCOD in 2-4 cycles.
9) Dr. Jonwals NAP Therapy corrects all factors responsible for Infertility.
10) Dr. Jonwals NAP Therapy is 100% Herbal and safe.
11) No Hormones, No Steroids, No Toxic chemicals so Dr. Jonwals NAP Therapy Medicines are not causing any side effects (Obesity, Swelling, Osteoporosis, Hirsutism etc)
* Consult earliest Privately Online - Phone - Video OR Visit Personally for proper management.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for No Periods treatment