I'm suffering from cataract and have been advised for surgery. As I don't like surgeries I tried to treat myself with drops like Cineraria maritima, Jyothi and presently Drishti from Patanjali. The last one I use since 1 month (duration of the bottle), today is the last day. As I have the impression that there is no improvement rather more misty view I wonder if I should stop the application of Drishti (still 4 bottles available!). What else you would recommend me for cataract removal except surgery? Thanking u, OM, Martin.

I'm suffering from cataract and have been advised for sur...
Cataract is mainly two types one is cortical cataract and other is central cataract, in cortical cataract we found very good result by using eye drops and some tab powder (cataract pack) but very less response in central cataract Some symptoms to differentiate between cortical and central cataract Cortical cataract have more problem to see in dim light or at night, fogginess. Central cataract have more problem to see in day or bright light, better vision in night, Generally problem in sun light and vehicle light found in both type of cataract For being result point of view please continue at least 6 months course required If you want to cataract treatment pack please consult privately.