I am 29 yrs male and I have tsh value 8.85 which is higher than normal value (0.35-5.50). But my t3 and t4 values are normal. Should I contact to doctor?

I am 29 yrs male and I have tsh value 8.85 which is highe...
you can take tab. thyroxine 75mcg before meal in morning. Deficiency of thyroxine hormone leading to sluggishness, tired feeling, weight increase, slow heart beats, intolerance to cold, swelling of legs, feet and face, difficulty in concentrating and at times in speech. Treatment for hypothyroidism is giving ' THYROXINE ' tablets. And dose are according to level of thyroid for life time. Avoid iron medicines. Avoid bad habits . Avoid stress. Some Relax during work. Take plenty of water, high-carbohydrate foods such as potatoes, rice, pasta and bread. Nutrient-rich foods that improve your health may also benefit your thyroid gland, antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables more plenty of water: Blueberries, tomatoes, bell peppers, and other foods rich in antioxidants can improve overall health and benefit the thyroid gland. Eating foods high in B vitamins, like whole grains, may also help. flax oil, Selenium: Tiny amounts of selenium are needed for enzymes that make thyroid hormones to work properly. Eating selenium-rich foods, such as sunflower seeds or Brazil nuts, can be beneficial. Tyrosine: This amino acid is used by the thyroid gland to produce T3 and T4. Taking a supplement may help, go for walk. avoid oily foods,junk foods, go for walk. Do Tests every 3 to 6 months. And consult doctor on time.