I went to dentist to put braces And he said we have to extract 4 teeth's So any side effects if I remove 4 teeth's.

I went to dentist to put braces
And he said we have to ex...
No side effects to remove 4 teeth during orto process it's very common n u ll get a very good resut.
I went to dentist to put braces
And he said we have to ex...
No there are no side effects of it.
I went to dentist to put braces
And he said we have to ex...
It depends on d case wether it requires extraction or not. Ders no side effect if needs to be extracted.
I went to dentist to put braces
And he said we have to ex...
Not at all. Infact it is normally required in almost all orthodontic treatment. It is safe and has no side effects. The dentist needs space in your jaw to bring a symmetry in your dentition which is attained only when some teeth are extracted. Usually 4 teeth have to be extracted. 2 upper and 2 lower (one on each side) go ahead without any doubts.
I went to dentist to put braces
And he said we have to ex...
To generate space to realign space it's an accepted method to make space for movement of teeth to b realigned for better cosmetic results. No harm in future.
I went to dentist to put braces
And he said we have to ex...
No there won't be any side effects u can proceed the treatment . It's a routine procedure during any braces treatment
I went to dentist to put braces
And he said we have to ex...
Dear Lybrate user, sometimes, due to lack of available space for movement of teeth in order to align them, it is necessary to get certain teeth extracted. This decision is made after carefully analyzing your impression models and full mouth xrays. So you need not worry, go ahead with the treatment and enhance your smile.