I had tired eyes and dry eyes 4 months back. I showed to an ophthalmologist and he gave me tear drops. The pain dint went and he suggested MRI of the brain . The report was normal. He advised me to stop using the drops. The eyes are less painful and dry. But still the dryness has not gone completely and my eyes pain sometime. The problem is only with right eye. I work on computer and make sure to take breaks . Pls advise.

Dry eye is the major problem in computer working persons and their only option is artificial tear and lubricants, but this is also not so much effective only gives temporary effects. We are treated so many patient of dry eye and they are working with computers without any problems but it takes time. We are doing ayurvedic treatment for dry eye like panchkarma treatment nasyam tarpanam and some other important procedures for this your 9-12 days presence is necessary in our hospitals, some precaution and some oral medication that stimulates your tear gland for production of normal tear,