Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My son who is 12 year old does bedwetting from childhood .I have neither treated it before nor given him any type of medicine for this. Please advice what to do ?

3 Doctors Answered
It is the habit you have to cultivate to the children. Ask him to urinate before he sleep and every 2 or 3 hour you should wake him and request to urinate. only then it will become a habit to your son. soon he is going to enter teen age so make him a habit. once he realize, he feel you as a irresponsible father.
Stop liquid diet like water milk and juices two hours before going to bed. Some time it is due to psychological problem. Talk to him and give him reassurance. Take him to the homeopathic physician or consult privately for constitutional homeopathic treatment.
1 person found this helpful
You shall start tab. Minirin under guidance of your pediatrician. It would cure the issue. Remember this drug needs supervision of doctor. You can not start on your own.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.