Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have 3rd nerve palsy .diplopia. because of this reason .am I suitable for disability certificate. Please guide

2 Doctors Answered
Hello,lybrate user, Go for meditation to calm your nerve to ease your problem. a group of doctors gives the certificate of disability after thorough investication. Please,take a note of this fact. Tk care.
Hi, welcome to lybrate, I go through your question and understand it. For certificate of disable you should go to civil surgeon who is available in government civil hospital, he will decide to certify you according to government law. This resolve your question. Take care, thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.