Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

An extra teeth had grown in my mouth just inside the other teeth. I feel uncomfortable. I want that it should fall out from my mouth. What do I do now ?

3 Doctors Answered
If it is an extra tooth, you can get it removed from dentist.
get this checked up from dental surgeon and if this is extra than get it removed otherwise doctor will suggest treatment for the same.
Show a orthodontist or send a pic.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.