My teeth is yellowish I want to make it white by dental methods how much will it cost.

My teeth is yellowish I want to make it white by dental m...
You can get cleaning and polishing of teeth done once in six months. Also bleaching for whiter teeth can be done.
Treatment cost varies depending on clinic and methods used. You will have to consult a dentist as it it patient specific.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist cost he will b able to guide you it is usually five to ten k.
Scaling and polishing followed by bleaching. Use whitening toothpaste as directed and required.