Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 22 year old .nd I am not satisfied his height and I want growth height pllzz tell me.

1 Doctor Answered
Devil .. Your are late to start medicine .. Actually the growth Hormone is the hormone which is helpful for increasing hight and growth of body .. It is almost remain active till age of 22 or 23 .. You can talk help of homeopathy medicine .. But chances are less but we can try at list with out medicines ..
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.