I'm using patanjali tooth paste and soap is it patanjali good products to use? Before I was using Himalaya products. So can you suggest me which product is better.

I'm using patanjali tooth paste and soap is it patanjali ...
pitanjli tooth paste is more abrasive better to use any tooth paste in paste form not in power or gel form all ayurvedic tooth paste are more abrasive. they wear more tooth surface
All products have their specifications the one suits u u should use
you can use either of them.. as per you feel comfortable with...
Both company"s product are good .for brushing your teeth brushing technique is more important than tooth paste.
hi Sylvia, better not to use a herbal tooth paste as the contents in it might irritate your mucosa. it is not suitable for every one.