I'm feel unhealthy over the last few days and I'm saying it because I feel that I'm not taking a fair enough diet (very less proteins, average fruits & vegetables). Currently I'm suffering from Sciatic nerve pain and I was advised to do Strengthening exercises. However, I'm really concerned about other lack of nutrients. Is there any Tests in specific that I can take to find out what nutrition should I take in particular to fulfill a balanced healthy diet?

I'm feel unhealthy over the last few days and I'm saying ...
Hello you need not worry. No need of getting tests done as such. Try to take healthy meals. Take 3 main meals and 2 side meals. Don't skip breakfast. Sleep for 7-9 hours per night. Avoid fried foods, sweets, carbonated drinks and processed foods. Include whole grains, sprouts, seasonal fruits and vegetables, salads, milk and milk products. Drink plenty of water. Snack on fruits and nuts. Take flaxseed powder 1 tsp with lukewarm water on empty stomach for a week. Thank you.