I am 55 years. I met with an accident in 2009. After the operation in fixing hip fracture an infection occurred and since then I have been operated four times. I am on walker or wheel chair. I have started getting frequent urinating urge. At nights I use the urine bottle and urinate around 4 to 5 times totalling to 1.5 liters to 1.90 liters. During day time when I feel fullness in bladder I gofor urination but the quantum of urine is mostly less around 250 ml to 300 ml. I have to stand for urinating as there is problem in urinating while sitting. I am getting weaker, not feeling hungry. And there is another abnormality, it is that I am getting the latrine, stool thinner and have to pressure it and pat with water on finger to make it come out. It is very rare that it comes out naturally and without pressure. Kindly suggest remedy for both the defects. Thank you. It seems that the passage for latrine has shrinked.

Don't worry. First of all please do a usg of kub and psa test with consultation with a physician. Depending upon the test result you will be given medicines and that will work for sure.