Root canal and filling was done at my lower molar teeth. What are the implications of leaving it as it is or going for coping.

Root canal and filling was done at my lower molar teeth. ...
Capping the teeth provide extra support so that you can chew well, temporary sealing may come out any time exposing cavity and disturbance in chewing.
Going for crown is the best option. Otherwise there may be chances of dislodging of filling or fracture of tooth if you eat anything hard substance.
Hello after root canal treatment tooth become brittle, because of loss of blood supply and looses it's water. So there are chances that tooth can get fracture from normal masticatory forces. So it is always advisable for caping after a root canal treatment. If it got fractured then whats the use of doing root canal treatment.
Capping is a must as after root canal tooth becomes brittle.
go for a cap as after rct tooth becomes brittle.and eventually it will break or might fracture.so to protect from fracture a cap is suggested.