Hi, I have been diagnosed for Gout for last 9 yr. I take 1 Zyloric 100 mg tablet every alternate day and am able to maintain the creatine level. I also have limited protein diet. My question is I want to start gym workout and this would require protein intake so can I still have a good workout without compromising on my health. Also would like to know the side effects of Zyloric tablet or any purinol tablet.

Hi, I have been diagnosed for Gout for last 9 yr. I take ...
Gout is a metabolic disorder disease. Where purine get deposited in the joints. Soo the inflammation and pain occurs. With diet restriction you need to correct your disorder. Othewise after few months your uric acid level may rises. Soo there are many scopes in homoeopathy to cure gout. By proper homeopathic treatment you will b curee. You can go to gym bt dnt take heavy protein for now.
Hi avoid high-protein diet and excessive intake of salt, nonveg, alcohol, tobacco, spicy oily food, diary products. Avoid damp and cold places and keep the body warm. Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily to cleanse toxins from the body. Do regular exercise and do massge the joints with musturd oil camphor. Ayurveda herbs such as neem, giloy, bhumi amla, peepal, punarava helps to manage the condition.
Instead of lookin only at ur protein levels it should be clarified that ur digestive and excretory systems have been malfunctioning for long that has caused changes at the blood levels It is advised to avoid all those food that are likely To increase ur condition and stick to exercise Increase urine output and treat urself with necessary medicTiins